Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Make Your Anniversary a Special Event

Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary. Even though, I just had my hair done on Saturday, I decided to return to the salon to get a spectacular look for our anniversary as well. I also did my nails and wore my best jewelry. Rueben looked his best too and I told him how sexy I thought he was. We went to our favorite restaurant and had a fantastic time. We told each other how much we love each other and that if we had it to do again, we would get married all over again. Later, when we were home, we made love with both passion and an unmistakeable tenderness. It was so special. It certainly did not seem like a Monday, although that is what the calendar read. It felt like we extended the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment