Sunday, August 15, 2010

Small Gestures Go a Long Way

A few days ago, I was strolling down the street and came upon one of those Hallmark stores. I went in and asked if they have anything that says basically I love you so much and I am glad we got married. It was Hallmark. So of course they had a whole section for that! I read several, found the right one, added my personal touch, then left it with the day's mail. My husband was pleased and touched. Then yesterday, when he came to pick me up for our date (I learned from my happily married parents to never stop dating), he surprised me with a gorgeous bouquet of gigantic sunflowers (my favorite kind of flowers). Small gestures, a card, flowers, a love note, putting away the groceries, and other things that show you care can go a long way in ensuring your relationship is fulfilling and that it goes the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment