Saturday, October 30, 2010

Befriend Each Other's Friends

From the time we first started dating, to the present day, Rueben and I have made efforts to be friends to each other's friends. This is one more way to show each other how much we love each other. We also love the people who mean the most to each other. I have become very close to his best man, Mark, and he thinks the world of my matron of honor, Mithsou. When Mark was going through a rough time, recently, I wrote to him and prayed for him. And when Mithsou experienced a near-tragedy, Rueben encouraged and prayed for her. Tonight, Rueben and I are meeting a newlywed couple that he has been friends with for quite some time. I am looking forward to our time together! It is a beautiful thing to love the people that each other loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment