Sunday, September 12, 2010

Be Considerate

Despite having a restful sleep last night, I woke up this morning feeling groggy. First, I hit the snooze button and rolled over. Then, I sat up in bed and mindlessly watched television for a few minutes. Usually, on Sundays, I am downstairs in the kitchen, preparing breakfast by about 8:40 a.m. But today, at that time, I was still trying to wake up. My husband became concerned and came looking for me. I explained I was having a hard time getting up. So he prepared breakfast and washed the dishes afterwards. This was so loving and caring and considerate of him. You see, we have a deal that whomever cooks, does not have to clean up, but he did both with joy and no hesitation. I thank God for such a wonderful husband! No matter what your arrangement is for the division of labor, be open to making adjustments to be considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment