Friday, May 27, 2011

Cherish Each Other

Today was a wonderful day, because I spent the whole day focused on what makes my relationship with Rueben work so well and what an exceptional partner he is. The reason that I was focused on Rueben for so long is I was a guest on a talk show on cable television, and the topic of the show was internet dating. I am a strong advocate for internet dating because I meet Rueben on match.com. Anyway, he is such a wonderful guy, that it was a joy to read things I wrote about him in my book 35 Ways to Marry the Man of Your Dreams, think about songs I wrote about him on my CD, "Topsy Turvy," and decide what to put into this blog. He is a joy to me and thank the Lord he shows and tells me every day that he cherishes me just as much as I cherish him.

No comments:

Post a Comment