Saturday, July 24, 2010

Never Stop Dating!

Rueben and I have extremely demanding schedules. But we always make time to go out together. This weekend is no exception. Yesterday afternoon, we went to the premiere of Angelina Jolie's new movie, "Salt." We loved it. We also went to Caffe Vivaldi to have dinner and to see my friend Jem Warren perform. He is a singer/songwriter. The show was excellent, and the food was good. But the best part was looking across the table to see my sexy husband! Tonight, we are seeing "Inception." I know it is Leonardo DiCaprio's movie, but I am more interested in my girl, Marion Cotillard. I have been obsessed with her since I saw her in "La Vie En Rose." Rueben and I also loved her in "Public Enemies." She is mesmerizing!

My message for today, is never stop dating. No matter how long you are with your partner, keep the romance fresh. Rueben and I have been together three years, but it seems like we just met recently. On our dates, we talk, we laugh, we hold hands, we kiss, we do all those little things that we used to do when we first met.

No comments:

Post a Comment