Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Don't Stay Angry

I apologize for not writing anything last night. I was distracted.

What happened was I got extremely angry at my husband when he called to wish me good night. It is a long story, but suffice it to say I disagreed with his entering into a contract with a friend who has a track record of being unreliable. By the end of our conversation, my husband agreed with me, but I had to expend a lot of energy to convince him. I got turned off that it took so much effort. Soon after that, I went to sleep. I totally forgot about blogging. I will try to not let that happen again.

It is just as well. Who knows what I would have written. At least in the light of a new day, I can say that he apologized to me for upsetting me and I have accepted his apology. It is important to forgive quickly. That is the lesson here. And I acknowledged that the friend is a valued friend, but I also made it clear that he has proven himself unreliable on at least three other occasions, so my husband will never enter into another agreement with him that involves money. I appreciate that we could resolve this situation. He is a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment