Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Hero

I just spent six and a half hours writing a project for my best client. Thank God I did a great job on it. It was tough at first, and I feared I would grow weary or lose heart, But I am a person of my word. If I tell my husband that I will do something, I like that he can count on me to do as I said I would do. So, to push myself to do the project in a single day, I told him my plans to keep me accountable. He brings out the best in me. Some other husband out there would just not be right for me. He wouldn't help me to feel amazing by getting difficult tasks completed ahead of schedule and under budget. So I would just like to say, thank you God that I can be all that I can possibly be, with the help of God and my wonderful husband Rueben. I used to warn him about working too hard. But now I have joined him and its great. I love ending the day knowing how many worthwhile things I accomplished. He is my hero. Rueben is the wind beneath my wings. I know he feels the same way about me. We encourage and even push each other towards accomplishments. Being with me, makes him better, and being with him, makes me better. I would just like to close by saying that last night when he came home, he greeted me with my favorite flowers, sunflowers. And later that night he rocked my world. Ah, romance! Great, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment