Thursday, June 10, 2010

Go With the Flow

Last night, I had a disagreement with a close friend and sent her an angry e-mail via BlackBerry, as my husband fell asleep next to me. The disagreement made me very agitated, restless, and very awake. I tried to calm down and join my husband in dreamland, but it wasn't easy. Finally, in my heightened state, I took my BlackBerry, and held it up to his face. I wanted to look at him in the dark. He opened his eyes and called me a bad girl and then f---ed the living daylights out of me. At first, I was like, what's happening, but it was exciting so I went with it. Then he started spanking me for being naughty. I told him, "I am more of a spanker than a spankee," and reminded him that I used to spank a lover I had in the mid-nineties, but then I decided to just let him spank me since he wanted to so badly. It was one of the most erotic things we ever did. I am glad I went with the flow, because it was so stimulating and taboo! And although being spanked isn't really my "thing," my husband made it playful, fun, and very exciting. If your partner pushes your sexual boundaries, my advice is go with it. It might surprise you and you might both have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment