Friday, June 11, 2010

The Pleasure of Serving You

A couple of days ago, I caught a cold somehow. Today, I felt weak and shaky, and had a sore throat. I called my mom and told her I was concerned about being sick the day before a big concert. She said what I needed to do was gargle with cider vinegar. I said I hate vinegar, thus never buy it and did not have any. She said to trust her advice and go get some. I reached out to my husband. I told him I didn't feel well and that cider vinegar would help. He bought some for me. I am glad I reached out to him instead of dragging myself out to find some myself. If you are in need, don't hestitate to tell your wife or husband. Your partner wants to be there for you when you are in need, so do not deny him or her that pleasure. By the way, mom was right. The cider vinegar worked wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment