Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Never Too Busy

My husband and I are always on the go, with very demanding schedules, especially him. He is the busiest person I have ever known. But, one thing we both do, is make time to check in with each other and say a word of encouragement, an expression of love and affection, or to just check in for a brief moment. It keeps us connected, even when things are hectic. Today is no exception. I fired off a brief e-mail asking how his day was going. He wrote back that things were extremely busy, and he is looking forward to Friday, when they slow down. I encouraged him to hold on till Friday. I was freaked out yesterday morning, because I was having a particularly rough time. I reached out to him, and he encouraged me, even though he had a hundred other things to do. Never be too busy to show each other you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment