Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Never Underestimate the Power of Oral Sex

My husband and I both recognize that oral sex is a profound way to express love. Last night we both approached each other to engage in this fun, envigorating, and selfless way of showing how much we mean to each other. Let me tell you it is a powerful statement to make to someone, especially if you go at it until your mouth hurts! Now THAT is dedication! I would also recommend letting your partner come in your mouth. It is extremely flattering and erotic to do so. You are a fantasy come true when you "do for love what others only do for pay,"as I say in my song, "Your Complexities." There are many reasons why a woman or man would stray. One of the many reasons is the person's husband or wife wasn't into doing something sexually that is very important to their partner. I think that there should be absolutely no limits. So go down to keep things spicy and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment