Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Through the Wonder of BlackBerries

Today was an extremely hectic day for my husband and I with one appointment after another from morning till night. I had to exercise, go out to breakfast, go to the post office, go to the bank, take a sugar free Red Bull break, buy sheet music for my concert on June 12th at Drom (www.dromnyc.com), work with my voice teacher, exercise more, have brunch, make copies for a rehearsal, meet with my Jenny Craig counselor, have a cocktail, meet with my psychologist, go out to dinner, shop at Victoria's Secret, exercise more, and rehearse with my jazz ensemble. Through it all, I had to keep in touch with professional and personal contacts who touched base with me.

It was a full day from beginning to end. Rueben had back to back clients and other work to do. By the time he comes home from work, I will be in bed already. But with all our responsibilties, with all the demands on our time, we connected through the wonder of BlackBerries. We e-mailed each other updates on how are day was unfolding and told each other that we love each other. It was very sweet. No matter how much is on your plate, you must make time to reach out to your husband or wife. Never ever let a day go by without expressing your love. You will have a deeper bond day by day if you always strive to be close and make each other a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment