Monday, May 31, 2010

Get in the Mood

Yesterday, afternoon, I was minding my own business, listening to my hairdresser's outgoing message, when my husband came into the doorway. He asked, "Are you on the phone?" I told him, "Not really. I am about to leave a message for Maria, telling her what a great job she did." He agreed that my hair looked great. Then he just stood in the doorway smiling at me. I left Maria a message and hung up.

The moment I hung up, he smiled more brightly, then rushed over to me, rubbed my knee, and put his hand between my legs. At that exact moment, I wasn't really in the mood. But I thought, okay, let's do it. Why not?

Well, let me tell you I am glad I resisted my initial reaction that I wasn't really in the mood, and instead had the second reaction of, okay, then. I am glad because it turned out to be one of the best love-making interludes I ever experienced in my life. And I have had many great lovers in my life, I am not afraid to admit. Anyway, it was PHENOMENAL! Imagine! I would have missed out if I said, "Sorry honey, but I am not in the mood."

So my advice for today is if your husband or wife initiates sex and you are not really in the mood, GET in the mood. You never know where it will lead or how it will make you feel. I felt like the lines from Missy Elliot's hit, "Work It," "Sex me so good I say, 'Blah, blah, blah.' I need a glass o' watah, boy oh boy it's good to know ya."

I am not kidding. I couldn't think straight after we made love. I was on Facebook,afterwards, and saw a picture of one of my ex-boyfriends and my mind went totally blank. I could not remember his name at all for like a long, long lingering moment. Finally, it came to me after I struggled. Alister. I thought wow. That was really great sex if I forgot Alister. When we went out, he thought I was "the one" and told me he dreamt I would be his wife. Telling me this made me go completely crazy for him. I would forget HIS name? Wow. And to think I almost said no to that spirit lifting, mind-blowing sex. Get in the mood. It might surprise you!

No comments:

Post a Comment