Saturday, May 22, 2010

Absence

Off and on, all day long today, I have been thinking and writing about my husband. I am very much looking forward to seeing him tonight. We have a date to go out to the world's most famous jazz club, Birdland. It is a jazz club at which I have a goal of performing one day soon. I hope to perform there in a year or two, once more people are interested in me than are now. Anyway, I have been careful all day to keep contact with my husband at a minimum. I only sent one e-mail to ask what time we are leaving for the jazz club, so I know what time to be ready. I am a true believer that absence really does make the heart grow fonder. So being out of touch except for that one message can help us have a wonderful date tonight. I will let you know how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment