Friday, May 21, 2010

Sparkle!

First, I must say how sorry I am that lately, I have not been doing my blog on a daily basis. It happened because my Intenet had been down, and finally works again today. Thanks so much for understanding.

Okay, now that that is out of the way, I must advocate having hot, naughty sex with your husband. You will both feel an adrenaline rush. I know we did last night.

When Rueben came home from work last night, I greeted him totally nude at the top of the staircase. He then began having his way with me right there on the staircase. Let's just leave it at that. Use your imagination!

I felt like it was our first hot, steamy encounter! It excited the living daylights out of me and cheered him up (he mentioned to me afterward that he had been a little down beforehand). It did wonders for us both, so I must recommend spicing it up. Or as Carrie Bradshaw would say regaining the "sparkle."

No comments:

Post a Comment